Any general discussion around the firmware, what is does, how it does it etc.
By bluegizmo83
Just thinking out loud here... I wonder what it would take to get the Speeduino working with the new Arduino Giga R1 instead of the Arduino Mega...

The new Giga R1 keeps the same form factor layout as the Mega, but has two arm Cortex processors (an M7 at 480Mhz and an M4 at 240Mhz), and has built-in Canbus and WiFi. It's IO voltage is 3.3V though, so it would take some level shifting probably.
By pazi88
Sorry that I bring this up with pretty much every new processor board that gets suggested :D

But I have designed this STM32 board that has Arduino mega footprint, level shifters etc. so that it's direct replacement for mega in almost all Speeduino boards: https://github.com/pazi88/STM32_mega
It has CAN, SD-card slot, RTC battery etc. and it all works with current Speeduino master.

That Arduino giga seems interesting, but it can't be used with current Speeduino boards, because of the 3.3v logic. It would need level shifters or new board designs. Also there isn't any level of Speeduino FW support for that currently.

I rewired a few grounds and tested the TPS and rel[…]

Thanks, car runs great now !!! Going to drift even[…]

sauver moteur v8

bonsoir je m appel jean marie et j habite en Franc[…]

Ignition Angle doubled?

I just erased the flash, went back to 2023-10, cre[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?