Any general discussion around the firmware, what is does, how it does it etc.
By dziugas
Hello everyone.
When using the dual wheel trigger pattern in the current firmware, is there any way to set the number of secondary trigger teeth? I know the default is one, but I'd like to set it to two for my application.
The wiki explains that the secondary trigger must only provide one pulse per revolution for the dual wheel pattern to work, however it appears that older firmware versions (up to 201806) allowed you to change the number of secondary trigger teeth. Was this feature removed for some reason?
Thanks in advance.
By dziugas
Ahh, bummer. I had hoped that maybe there was some kind of a workaround.
I suppose I will simply have to use an older firmware version (201805).
Is it known why this feature has been removed in the newer versions?
By PSIG
IIRC without looking, the crank teeth and missing could be changed, and the cam was optional at 1-tooth or 4-1. I think the issue with variable numbers is how to tell Speeduino which tooth on a multi-tooth cam wheel is the one to count. The 4-1 might do with a re-coding, depending on your needs. Also, the missing-tooth cam-speed decoder might be worth a look for a re-do. Of course a custom decoder is an option, but up to you or your begging ability with code wizards. Shooting in the dark for ideas here. :roll: As I suck at coding, I just fabricate or modify wheels for what the system needs and move-on. :lol: I can do that a lot quicker.

nice first of all, i read all that crap months a[…]

I rewired a few grounds and tested the TPS and rel[…]

Thanks, car runs great now !!! Going to drift even[…]

sauver moteur v8

bonsoir je m appel jean marie et j habite en Franc[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?