Any general discussion around the firmware, what is does, how it does it etc.
OK so my gamma enrichment has suddenly started to read 96% when hot and running even with air and coolant temp corrections at 100...
my actual afr WILL NOT meet target afr and stays 0.3 lean no matter what i set the target to. eg target 14.7=actual 15.0. target 13.5=actual 13.8...
what other things would pull gamma down?
i dont think injector voltage correction is part of gamma?
@Slydit, the response to your question would be very long, in order to show all of the reactions for every setting and setup. Instead, we simply suggest to look at each and every available setting in TS, with consideration of what it would or could influence. Find a comfortable place to sit for a while, and do that first.

In order to focus on the changes to PW, one method is to load the Calculations.dash dashboard (found in your code version download package) into TunerStudio. Observe the values you see while running, for which general calc value is affecting your PW. Features and settings which influence that specific Gamma value would be of-interest.

For example, CLT obviously affects GammaE, so check your settings and related tables for influence and obvious errors. I find that running logs in MegaLogViewer (MLV) provides a useful view of all or selected data streams, and permits sliding the log time forwards or backwards to watch the data stream changes, relative to each other. In this example, I watch GammaE for change, and all other data steams for change that would influence GammaE. If CLT is stable when GammaE changes, that's not it, and I look for something else changing with GammaE.

Note here, that not finding any direct relationship is actually a clue in itself, and may indicate a basic setting is incorrect, such as (random) injector dead time or coil voltage corrections. Incorrect settings here may influence performance or Lambda, without any other (or odd) changes in GammaE, but causing a reaction in something else that does. This example throws us back to the importance of my first paragraph, and the status and value of every setting before you begin diagnostics or tuning.

The relationships of the data and effects is a primary tool in tuning. Even when you don't know how the magic happens in the box (code), relationships may be seen in operation (as shown in log review), allowing you to investigate. I hope that helps.
Ignition Angle doubled?

I just erased the flash, went back to 2023-10, cre[…]

Doesn't look like you can edit posts? Correct. […]

BMW E23 M30B28

Don't forget, you can always fall-back to the &[…]

The basetunes were on so old version that they did[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?