Any general discussion around the firmware, what is does, how it does it etc.
By danielp3344
Does a free alternative to TunerStudio exist? Is TunerStudio strictly necessary to use speeduino? Is there any interest in a free alternative?
By danielp3344
Is there any interest in a libre alternative? Could anyone point me in the right direction regarding what the program has to do?
By danielp3344
Well, first of all as I understand TunerStudio is not completely free as in money and some features (presumably useful ones) require you to purchase the software. The rest is the same benefits as speeduino itself. Free (as in freedom) software tends to be more powerful, with more features and more adaptable to a given use.
By theonewithin
The main features you don't get on the free version is auto tune and tooth logger.

Not that important really...

Your other benefits are not "real world"...

They are vague.

What real world benefit would you get from some sort of free open source software for tuning the ECU.

Remember that once your engine is tuned you don't use the software again so any benefit has to be absolutely amazing for there to be any point to do the work required.

If you want to create a new tuning software for fun then go for it. There has already been someone who has done this and it is extremely basic in what it can do.

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?