There's some big new features in this months release, including some that I had been resisting implementing for one reason or another. It appears the peer pressure got to me though and this update brings things like MAP based acceleration enrichment, which I think I must've been asked about 100 times.
The big one though that I've been working on (At least in part I have to admit for use on my own car) is the addition of a secondary fuel table. In its current form, this allows for blending of 2 fuel tables (Either by multiplying or adding them) that use different load axis (Eg one with TPS and one with MAP). This is particularly useful on ITB setups where having only single load source can be limiting.
I intend to add switchable tables (Either via an input or by setting changeover RPMs/Loads) over the next month, but I simply ran out of time to get it finished off now.
This is significant release with a lot of added and changed functionality. Whilst every effort has been made to make the upgrade work smoothly, please double check your tune after upgrading to ensure everything is as it should be.
As always ,there's a bunch of smaller stuff, so the full list of changes is below:
- Addition of a 2nd fuel map that can be blended (Multiplied or added) to the primary map
- MAP based acceleration enrichment. Currently it's only TPS OR MAP, you can have a % blend of both, but I might look at adding this later
- Coolant based priming pulse. Previously the priming pulse was a fixed value, this allow it to be set based on the coolant temp
- Coolant based After Start Enrichment (ASE). Similar to the above, ASE was previously a single adder amount that was added for a set period of time. Both the amount and the duration of the ASE can now be varied with coolant temp
- (BIG thanks to pazi88 for his work on those last 2 items)
- Miata 9905 pattern can now use the new ignition mode
- Fix a bug that would cause issues if trying to do 3 or 5 injections per cycle
- Closed loop idle target, RPM delta from target and an idle control indicator have been added to the log
- Prevent O2 readings and closed loop from being performed if the user hasn't set the sensor type
As always, please drop a comment below if you run into any bugs or issues.