Any general discussion around the firmware, what is does, how it does it etc.
By Lukemoreau26
Hey guys,

I have an innovate WideBand O2 controller they is connected to an O2 sensor. From there I have the analog out going to the speeduino, but for some reason, the voltage outputs are not reading correctly when I connect it to the board. That being said I just hooked up the controller to a voltmeter and got a voltage output according to the digital output screen on the controller. Has anyone else run into this problem and have a solution?
By Broke4speed
Did you calibrate the AFR sensor in Tunerstudio?
Tools > Calibrate AFR > pick the Innovate sensor that you have.
By Kenai
Well i also have a innovate MTX-l.
and when i choose the calibration for innovate, it reads all, wrong!

What i can tell you is that you need to make your own calibration, its easy!, you don't even need to turn on the engine to do it
By pazi88
How much wrong? Sometimes there can be surprisingly big difference because of ground offsets. If you have the wideband controller and ecu grounded different places, that can cause quite big difference on wideband reading at ecu. Because of that some widebands have signal ground wire that you need to run to ecu in addition to the 0-5v signal wire.
By noisymime
Alas Innovate, in their wisdom, don't use the some calibration on all their devices. That said, they are fairly good at providing the calibration information in their documentation, so it should be relatively straightforward to plug-in if the presets aren't matching the unit you've got.
By PSIG
Kenai wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:02 am What i can tell you is that you need to make your own calibration, its easy!, you don't even need to turn on the engine to do it
That's true, and you can program the analog output to anything you like, including offsets for compensation. However, I would not suggest you do that and only configure the Innovate unit with a standard output of theirs, e.g., 0-5V = AFR 10-20, and power-up Speedy with that calibration just to verify there are no oddities or issues you might have (as has been mentioned) that need attention. You should not have to create a new output profile.

Also, if your unit is older; verify you have the latest LogWorks and Firmware Update utility to ensure latest version on your unit.

David
By PSIG
@dj_nexxus - collect and post your info in a new thread, specific to your issue. We have no idea what your problem or symptoms are at this point. ;)

Be sure to include everything related to your issue. Speeduino board type, firmware version, post a log of the readings and your tune, WBO2 controller model and current configuration, sensor type, signal voltage test results, whether the WBO2 and ECM are grounded together, and so on.

Don't forget that different firmware in the same model WBO2 can be default to different output, such as 05V/10-20 AFR, or 0-5V 7.35-22.39 AFR, etc, so verify that with their programming software first. Also that you're using Analog1, not Analog2, and other quick checks for simple stuff.

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?