Any general discussion around the firmware, what is does, how it does it etc.
By PSIG
Franck, I haven't tried this; but if you compile your custom code into a hex file and place it in your Downloads folder with the others, it might show-up and load as the others do with SpeedyLoader.
:?:
David
By noisymime
fram wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:28 am Hi fellows

Just a question regarding the use of speedyloader with a new hadware from scratch.
I guess a minimum from firmware point of view is to have a bootloader? Could you confirm?

Franck ;)
Hey Franck, yep just the usual bootloader should be all that's needed. As long as avr-dude can find it, SpeedyLoader will work.
By Hillmanjames
Works great on Windows 10 x64

Where can I find the Speeduino.ini when using speedyloader? Might be handy to have a download option for this to save you having to download the firmware as well to get the file and update it in tuner studio.

James
By noisymime
Hillmanjames wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:08 pm Works great on Windows 10 x64

Where can I find the Speeduino.ini when using speedyloader? Might be handy to have a download option for this to save you having to download the firmware as well to get the file and update it in tuner studio.

James
It puts it in your Downloads folder. If you're running the current version of SpeedyLoader (1.1.0) it should give a link in the status box to open the ini file location directly (After it's downloaded it)

It looks like you have a fuel supply issue. readin[…]

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

I did the fix, but it's not work. I put my setti[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?