Any general discussion around the firmware, what is does, how it does it etc.
By noisymime
Rocket wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:25 pm I saw post that tuner studio should pick speeduino automatically in near future
Yeah, unfortunately there's still some issues with that happening automatically. I'll chase the TunerStudio guys again and see if they've had any luck.

In the mean time, my test version of SpeedyLoader now puts the ini file directly into the TunerStudio folder, so it finds it automatically anyway. I'll get this release in the next few weeks
By Rocket
This is great ! If multiple projects is running in tuner studio, speedi loader give options to chose?
noisymime wrote:
Rocket wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:25 pm I saw post that tuner studio should pick speeduino automatically in near future
Yeah, unfortunately there's still some issues with that happening automatically. I'll chase the TunerStudio guys again and see if they've had any luck.

In the mean time, my test version of SpeedyLoader now puts the ini file directly into the TunerStudio folder, so it finds it automatically anyway. I'll get this release in the next few weeks
By fr0ggie
This doesn't work on newer Ubuntu releases as 32bit support has been dropped. If it could check for a local version of avr-dude it probably will succeed using the host version.

~ cheers!
By noisymime
RenanBecker wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:48 pm SpeedyLoader runs in Raspberry Pi 3 B+ with raspbian?
It currently won't run as it relies upon a binary for avrdude and there's not a ARM version of this included. I'm doing some work at the moment to include 64-bit versions of this (The Arduino IDE and Platformio are going through similar steps at the moment) and I can look at including an ARM binary at the same time.

I uploaded logs and last tune and dyno plots look[…]

you could set 'skip revolutions' to 3, then it wou[…]

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?