The biggest one straight off the bat is the addition of composite logging! This has been one of the most requested features for a long, long time and is a tremendous help in diagnosing issues with trigger issues. For those not familiar with the composite logging function in Tuner Studio, this presents a scope like view of the crank and cam inputs, eg:
In terms of other large changes, the other one this time around is the addition of customisable analog filter values. A few people have commented in the past that the filter on the TPS input was on the strong side, slowing down the reaction speed. Allowing the filter values to be set through Tuner Studio means that on setups with noise-free sensors, the filters can be turned down in order to give faster response times. If you are seeing noise though, the filter can be turned up to eliminate this. The dialog can be found under the Tools menu.
I would strongly recommend double checking the values after upgrading to ensure they match the above, at least as a starting point.
So the full list of changes this time around are:
- Composite logging now available
- Customisable filters for all the analog inputs
- A bunch of changes and tweaks on the Subaru 6/7 decoder
- LEADING/TRAILING edge on the triggers have been renamed to RISING and FALLING. PLEASE CHECK YOU TRIGGER SETTINGS AFTER UPDATING TO ENSURE THIS IS CORRECT. Every effort has been made to ensure the update retains the correct setting, but please double check this after updating.
- Bosch 3 bar MAP sensor calibration added
- Fix to prevent Teensy setups from freezing if PWM idle is enabled
- Fix a bug where the fuel pump priming would run indefinitely if the priming time was set to 0
- Add a bunch of safety checks to help prevent pin clashes between 2 functions
The firmware update can be downloaded from the usual place on the wiki: https://speeduino.com/wiki/images/d/d7/ ... -Oct18.zip