Any general discussion around the firmware, what is does, how it does it etc.
By ric355
I've been driving round with the risk of connection loss and a stall, so would like to get reset control working. I decided to just go for the serial command option initially, and have duly connected pin 51 to the reset pin using a wire on the underside of the Arduino. I've selected pin 51 in the settings in TS of course.

However, this seems to make no difference. If I just switch on the ignition, I hear the fuel pump prime as normal and then if I connect the USB cable it re-primes again so is obviously still resetting. It doesn't reset if I pull the cable, but it does if I plug it in again.

I can see that pin 51 is being held high if I measure it with my DVM.

I dunno what I've done wrong?
By ric355
apollard wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:59 pm Megas seem to vary in the ability to resist the reset from the USB/serial chip. I had to add a small electrolytic capacitor (10 uf IIRC) to mine to prevent it.
Where did you connect the cap?
By ric355
Lawzracn442 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:05 am ric355, were you ever able to get this sorted? I know it’s an old post but I’m running into exactly the same issue. Thanks.
As replied by PM no I didn't bother in the end. Just wasn't worth the effort. I had some reset issues early on but these turned out to be problems with the onboard voltage regulator. That was the root cause of stalls while driving, not USB disconnections.

It looks like you have a fuel supply issue. readin[…]

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

I did the fix, but it's not work. I put my setti[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?