Any general discussion around the firmware, what is does, how it does it etc.
By ZITO40
Hello guys, I'm starting a FIVE-cylinder Volvo V70 engine with a speeduino V0.3.6 and mega 2560. the fuel injection is OK, all temperatures OK, TPS ok, MAP ok. But I can not synchronize the ignition coil, I think it's due to the fact that I can not select 60-2 / 1 in the firware (cranck speed 60-2 and cam speed 1 tooth leading).
You save my life if you help me solve this problem. LAURENT
By LPG2CV
Not really up on the combination of trigger wheels, but not sure you need a combination of missing tooth on crank and a cam trigger. Try setting it up with just the 60-2.

I'm sure someone will confirm or correct me. :)
By apollard
That is correct, with the distributor ignition, you only need the cam signal if you want to run sequential (which was just enabled for 5 cylinders and is somewhat advanced). To run non-sequential fueling the crank wheel is enough.

Even if you want to go sequential, I would get it running in non-sequential with the crank wheel first, then go from there. Trigger angle is critical also to make sure your ignition timing is correct, so be sure to get it set correctly (there is an arcticle in the wkik).
By ZITO40
Thank you for spending some of your time, i want to run with the distributor ignition only with all the pulses on a single output ( ign 1 ). You think I need to program that cam speed with a single leading tooth .
how can I be sure that my cam signal is correct?
Thank Laurent
By apollard
For a single ignition coil output with non-sequential fueling, you don't need the cam input at all. Speeduino only needs phasing information (from the cam sensor or other source) to do coil on plug or sequential fueling.

Always going to be one, I have completed 3 convers[…]

Do i have to do something in arduino software ? i […]

STM32 development

Not yet, I have been too busy to look into it but […]

Hola a todos Actualizo!!! Me es grato comunicaros[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?