Any general discussion around the firmware, what is does, how it does it etc.
By Mr.fury89
I tried to compile under F407, but there are a lot of errors in the Arduino IDE. I wonder what's wrong?
By punisher454
Has anyone run speeduino on a stm32f767 yet? I'm looking at a nucleo board on my desk, looks awesome, so I'm wondering why it wouldnt work? I pretty sure Rusefi will run on it and I am having this idea of possibly building an ecu that could easily run both.
By NickZ
punisher454 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:37 am Has anyone run speeduino on a stm32f767 yet? I'm looking at a nucleo board on my desk, looks awesome, so I'm wondering why it wouldnt work? I pretty sure Rusefi will run on it and I am having this idea of possibly building an ecu that could easily run both.
the 407 already can run both.
By Mr.Grimes
Hi, I am using the STM32F407VET6 board (a classic black one from aliexpress) and it works fine with tuner studio. Now I bought a second one, flashed with the same files, and tuner studio shows maximum values of IAT and CLT, everything else is fine. Grounding the pins did nothing. So I bought another one, thinking this one may be faulty, and it's doing the same.
Any ideas?
By LPG2CV
As @jonbill mentions, you need to recalibrate. Though the calibration is stored on the board, it is not part of the tune.

nice first of all, i read all that crap months a[…]

I rewired a few grounds and tested the TPS and rel[…]

Thanks, car runs great now !!! Going to drift even[…]

sauver moteur v8

bonsoir je m appel jean marie et j habite en Franc[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?