Without any further delays... The big new feature this month is all around staged injection! Many people have been asking for this for quite a while now, so I'm really glad to be able to get this release out with it finally in place. Staged injection is currently available for 4 cylinder and rotary engines, with support with other configurations being possible in the future if needed. The staged injection works in one of 2 ways:
- Via a standard 8x8 3D split map that outlines what % of fuel should be delivered by each set of injectors
- In an automatic mode where the system itself takes care of the injector split. This system uses the complete fuel model and means that a user only need to tune the VE table as they would normally and the injector split will be managed by Speeduino.
- Fix for a critical fuel issue when using Simultaneous fuel mode
- Multiple fixes on the stepper idle system. This was previously not homing correctly and may have failed to operated as expected after homing.
- External Baro sensors now have their own calibration (Had previously been shared with the main MAP sensor)
- Fix for an issue in the newer TunerStudio betas that prevented them reading the ini file. The file encoding has been changed on the ini file to operate with these newer TS versions
https://speeduino.com/wiki/images/2/24/ ... -Nov17.zip
As usual, if any issues are discovered, please comment below and I'll look at them immediately.