Much of the effort this month has been around little tweaks specific to the MX5 / Miata PNP units, but there are a HEAP of other changes as well. Most significant of these is a complete rewrite of the closed loop boost control. There may still be some more work required in this area, but early testing (Thanks dancake!) seems to indicate this is doing all the right things.
- New closed loop boost control that includes basic and advanced modes, as well as the addition of a sensitivity slider
- Rotary support! Ignition mode for the RX7 FC has been added, with FD and RX8 modes coming shortly. Documentation is needed here, but it is all working (On at least 1 car).
- Rewrite of the 99-05 Miata decoder pattern
- Many improvements to the MX5 PNP support, including better syncing and starting on the 4g63 decoder
- Decoder added for the Harley EVO (Thanks to bitwise17 for this!)
- Heaps of small improvements on the Nissan 360 decoder. Documentation has also been written for this
- Fixed a bug where the tacho wouldn't work on Wasted COP setups
- Fixed bug that messed up pulse width calculation for boost values over 255kPa
- Tons of stm32 support work from VitorBoss
- A whole bunch of little improvements to the interface elements in TunerStudio
As always, the firmware bundle can be downloaded from the wiki: https://speeduino.com/wiki/images/c/ca/ ... -Aug17.zip
Hopefully there shouldn't be any issues with this released version (Unlike the initial one last month), but if anyone sees any issues, please do let me know ASAP in this thread