Any general discussion around the firmware, what is does, how it does it etc.
I am working on another ECU and I have a problem if I change from "MShift v0.01" controller signature to a custom protocol signature. I see you guys have your own "speeduino 201702-dev" signature, how?

Attaching my TS 3.0.18 log file with "Comm Debug Log" checkbox, maybe someone can post a successful log with comm details for me to compare?
Attachments
(8.53 KiB) Downloaded 417 times
Gotcha, that's what I was afraid about :(

I kind of have online table editing based on https://github.com/RomRaider/RomRaider and my own .ini file parsing implementation but it's a long, long way to go :( On the bright side RomRaider seems to a bit of alive so there is a chance to add our binary protocol definition into the main branch, he did accept some of my pull requests previously.
andrey wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:27 pm
pazi88 wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:33 am Just change the signature in speeduino.ini and in speeduino code. And that's it.
I believe that TS would only accept signatures which start with one of the official ECU names. You can change the ending but you cannot just say signature = "orange-elephant"
Not sure. I have been only changing the speeduino version for my own things so that those don't mix up with real speeduino inis
It is correct that you only can change the second part of the name.
The first part must be a "sanctioned" title.
For example I used speeduino_gpio etc and speeduino_gears etc for the two extension projects I did so I could use TS to match speedy main project.

you could set 'skip revolutions' to 3, then it wou[…]

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?