Speeduino is now on Github Sponsors (Rather than Patreon): https://github.com/sponsors/noisymime
For anything you'd like to see added to Speeduino
By dazq
The jaguar aj30 specific missing tooth with dual cam variant
By KLAS
may i ask for the quite odd british Rover triggers? called Rover#1 and Rover#2 at some other efi system. Rover#2 is also found at Ardustim named Lotus 36-1-1-1-1
By PSIG
noisymime wrote:Ahhh of course, I've been meaning to included 'Added tooth' configurations for some time. It'll be done ASAP.
Cool. Will it include crank and cam profiles like this? Yes, I will need these pretty soon. ;)

David

12+1 crank:

4+1 cam:
By noisymime
PSIG wrote:
noisymime wrote:Ahhh of course, I've been meaning to included 'Added tooth' configurations for some time. It'll be done ASAP.
Cool. Will it include crank and cam profiles like this?

Ahhhh, I think I'd been conceiving a different idea of added tooth (Eg 12+1). I'd been thinking of the dual wheel decoder where the +1 tooth was on the cam rather than where its on the crank as well. I'll have a look at these shortly.
By dazq
+1 on +1 decoders for me too i need a 3+1 on cam
By noisymime
PSIG wrote:
Cool. Will it include crank and cam profiles like this? Yes, I will need these pretty soon. ;)

David

12+1 crank:

4+1 cam:
I take it that the 4+1 on the cam is purely for tracking VVT? I've just committed an initial version of a 12+1 decoder for the crank signal, titled 'Honda D17'. It ignores the cam signal currently, but I can look at adding this for closed loop VVT down the track.
By PSIG
noisymime wrote:I take it that the 4+1 on the cam is purely for tracking VVT? I've just committed an initial version of a 12+1 decoder for the crank signal, titled 'Honda D17'. It ignores the cam signal currently, but I can look at adding this for closed loop VVT down the track.
At least for the foreseeable future, i-VTEC would be open-loop based on MAP (maybe TPS) and RPM. The cam signal would primarily be for injection tuned to fire at a tested crank angle, and also so injector flow control can be tighter with one squirt/cycle versus two. The 12+1 is awesome for now, as the engine will run happily and at full power in "basic" mode with that, and the intake reversion timing and pumping loss recovery will work in a manual mode*, with sequential/single squirt and especially injection timing integrated later for maxing the efficiency numbers toward the MPG target. Thanks, Josh!
:mrgreen:
David

* When the i-VTEC solenoid retards the intake valve timing, just give it more throttle when it bogs. :lol:
By noisymime
Just pushed up some changes on the D17 decoder, seems to be working well now on my bench testing. Not sure when I'll get a chance to look at the cam timing stuff, but I'll let you know.

Pretty confident that this decoder should be in a reasonable state for running an engine now, so I'll be keen to see how it goes.... Just to clarify, tooth #1 is the next one to be seen after the +1 tooth right?
Problem with fuel pump outlet

Did you mean pin 37! Thats pwm idle. If you int[…]

Dyno mode

Thats how it worked wen i worked with it in the OE[…]

LED's 5,6,7,8 on all the time

You need to calibrate the sensors. Else how with […]

Modified 3 cylinder

You could reassign the pins to unused pins.

Still can't find what you're looking for?