For anything you'd like to see added to Speeduino
Hi guys,
I was surprised nobody had this issue until now or I haven't found it in this forum.
Is there any chance to get one decimal place in the VE table? This must not be over the whole table, only for idle or any extra function/table would be enough.
We have a use case in a car with big injectors. On idle VE is about 21, WOT is round 140. Tuning with integer values isn't precise enough. Changing the value by 1 digit the mixture is either way too lean or rich in idle. We are talking about 5 percent more or less fuel, which is really a lot.
Or is there any way to handle this issue we haven't seen until today?
Best regards,
Chris
+1. From an old post:
PSIG wrote:Your VE values are low, and this can cause poor control at low loads with large injectors (idle and cruise). Resolution is worse and you risk entering the non-linear flow range of the injectors. Since you don't need all that flow, either reduce Req_fuel to force a relative increase in VE numbers (scaling up), or reduce fuel pressure to same effect.
So, it's like fitting shoes. There is a VE range that works for minimum and maximum, and you have a range up to 255. Leave yourself a bit of room on each end and get good control everywhere in-between. As the tables are interpolated, more cells does not improve resolution, and only improves deviation to a small degree.

you could set 'skip revolutions' to 3, then it wou[…]

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?