For anything you'd like to see added to Speeduino
By Lodnarreyes
hello guys, I have done some projects both na and turbos, I dedicate myself to mechanics and tuning mostly in speeduino ecus and some hondas among others, of all the one I like the most is speeduino, that is why I am interested in improving even more so wonderful project, I must say that I know practically nothing about programming although I try, I would like to see if someone can help me with the implementation of something that I have in mind with the rev limiter. Although this works very well in most engines, there are some in which it is practically impossible to make them cut slowly and moderately. This almost always happens with turbocharged inline 6-cylinder engines, at this point it occurs to me if In addition to the soft limit and the hard limit, a spark or fuel reset margin could be implemented, as some ECUs like Honda manage the cuts that normally occur between 200 RPM or 500 RPM, this request is motivated because I have observed that with the options available so far the speed of the cut is seriously affected by driving conditions and whether the vehicle is with heavy loads, medium loads or no load. thanks for doing such a great job.

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?