For anything you'd like to see added to Speeduino
By RonS
Maybe this only matters to me, but the existing "I/O Summary" screen seems limited and could be rather easily made more functional (unless, of course, I'm missing something basic about how it's supposed to work!)

In the screenshot I've attached, the pin mappings are only displayed with their corresponding labels for those pins which I have assigned in "Programmable outputs". Blank assignments, or "Board Default" is of limited usefulness, IMO.

It would seem a relatively simple matter to just load the actual pin assignments for all available I/O on this screen. If "O2" or "IAT" has been defined, then I think it should be on this screen along with its actual pin mapping.

It would be helpful for those who want to re-assign a pin for another use, for example. Just a thought. Thank you!
Attachments
Screenshot 2022-04-12 164904.jpg
Screenshot 2022-04-12 164904.jpg (49.06 KiB) Viewed 4646 times
By dazq
Un fortunately not a simple TS mod I am afraid :-(
The information is not sent from speedy to TS currently, TS does not know what pin the default is as it changes board to board etc .
I did put in a pr a long time ago that would replace default with the actual pin number displayed, but it wasn't adopted.
To have all pins and the assignment showing would need another data page created to store and share that information with TS.
I am not sure the use of the memory needed would be welcome on mega based devices? :-(
By punisher454
On My copy of tunerstudio, if I look on the engine constants page is says "board layout" and mine is set to "STM PRO".
So, maybe without having to poll the speeduino board itself, the information on what the "default pins" are, could be stored on the TS side of things??
Such a fantastic piece of software, too bad it cant display what the default pins for our board are.
By PSIG
Do you mean like this?

IO_Summary_assigned.jpg
IO_Summary_assigned.jpg (17.19 KiB) Viewed 4483 times

You can simply enter the default pin number in the function, and it shows-up just fine. ;) Do we need Diva coding to solve this simply? :lol:
By Spork
PSIG wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:33 am Do you mean like this?

IO_Summary_assigned.jpg

You can simply enter the default pin number in the function, and it shows-up just fine. ;) Do we need Diva coding to solve this simply? :lol:
I think the problem is that we don't know what the default pin for a function is and having it actually listed would be extremely helpful. I'm still trying to find what some of the "default pins" actually are on the NA6PNP.
By pazi88
Spork wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:55 pm
PSIG wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:33 am Do you mean like this?

IO_Summary_assigned.jpg

I think the problem is that we don't know what the default pin for a function is and having it actually listed would be extremely helpful. I'm still trying to find what some of the "default pins" actually are on the NA6PNP.
I have added default pin mappings for the official boards to the wiki.

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?