For anything you'd like to see added to Speeduino
By farulMNP
hi, i'm farul and new to speeduino based ecu.

currently working on the subaru 36-2-2-2 4 cyl ej15. i'm having issues with the ignition timing. i cant get it to the set timing. its currently advance by 10 degree. i've tried adjusting the trigger angle to -10, i did get the ign timing to set value(10 degree on lock) but i'm losing inj out #2 or #3.

my setup is sequential injector with wasted spark. vr condition used is maxx 9926.trigger edge is set to falling. no cam trigger for 36-2-2-2.

for the ease of setting the ignition timing, i would like a feature for ignition timing offset.(same function as iat retard and cold advance table).

i've seen this function on other standalone ecu i've worked on before. trigger angle is one good feature to select the best signal output, but on some vr conditioner circuit, there will be an ign timing offset in adv or retard issues. i did managed to clear the offset by setting either the iat retard or cold advance table. if the ignition timing offset is available,then we can easily offset the ign timing without editing the firmware. hope to look this feature soon.
By PSIG
Assuming you have a VR sensor, there are 4 ways to set-up the trigger input, and only one will be correct. There are 2 ways to wire sensor polarity, and 2 ways to read the incoming Rising or Falling signal edge. Each will change the timing offset ;) , and two will read the missing teeth properly.

Before looking for ways to alter the timing of all functions (fuel timing will be affected also ;)), I would verify your setup is using the proper combination of polarity and trigger edge. If it is reading the teeth properly with a Falling setting, likely your polarity wiring is reversed. This would indicate you should try reversed sensor polarity wiring, and switch to Rising; but I would test all 4 combinations to be sure.

Verify your timing shifted as-expected, and post a tooth log of each combination for someone to verify the correct one. Again, the correct combination will have zero or little offset, and correctly read the teeth. Good luck!

nice first of all, i read all that crap months a[…]

I rewired a few grounds and tested the TPS and rel[…]

Thanks, car runs great now !!! Going to drift even[…]

sauver moteur v8

bonsoir je m appel jean marie et j habite en Franc[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?