For anything you'd like to see added to Speeduino
LPG2CV wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:00 am if you were to post your tune (msq) then we could easily see what settings you have and perhaps give better advise.

Though, I am unsure why you need the 2nd table to activate when VVT activates. I would have thought that VVT's effect on VE would be tuned into the first table.
If can switch to secondTable when VVT on it will be similar to Hondata when VTEC kick in it will switch to high cam table.
jonbill wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:00 am I don't think arduino pins can be both inputs and outputs at the same time, can they?
To use the coding to detect the programable output active and switch to the secondTable internally without tapping the wire.
Caeden wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:22 am
LPG2CV wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:00 am if you were to post your tune (msq) then we could easily see what settings you have and perhaps give better advise.

Though, I am unsure why you need the 2nd table to activate when VVT activates. I would have thought that VVT's effect on VE would be tuned into the first table.
If can switch to secondTable when VVT on it will be similar to Hondata when VTEC kick in it will switch to high cam table.
but...
if the VVT always puts the cam at the same angle for a given RPM and load (MAP/TPS), then the cells at that position in table 1 have the correct VE values.
You'd only need a 2nd table if VVT timing was dependent on some other variable, but I don't think it is, is it?
jonbill wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:43 am
Caeden wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:22 am

but...
if the VVT always puts the cam at the same angle for a given RPM and load (MAP/TPS), then the cells at that position in table 1 have the correct VE values.
You'd only need a 2nd table if VVT timing was dependent on some other variable, but I don't think it is, is it?
For me, I'm using VVT for on/off mode only.
When I tune the engine. I will disable the VVT from switch on and tune the VE up to somewhere 6000 - 7000 rpm.
After done the main VE I will enable the VVT at low RPM around 4000 rpm and activate the second table by RPM 4000 as well and tune the second table with VVT active at the same RPM.
When both of the table done. I can overlay the dyno chart to find out the ideal cam switching point without re-tune the ve table. This can be done by the Switch Condition - RPM. But if I play around at the VVT Table which activate VVT at low RPM with full load and de-activate VVT at light load this was causing the second table unable to handle the situation of same RPM with light load whether to switch over or not.

Anyway I had done the coding and will test on the vechicle soon.

I rewired a few grounds and tested the TPS and rel[…]

Thanks, car runs great now !!! Going to drift even[…]

sauver moteur v8

bonsoir je m appel jean marie et j habite en Franc[…]

Ignition Angle doubled?

I just erased the flash, went back to 2023-10, cre[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?