For anything you'd like to see added to Speeduino
By NickZ
i believe it was a 24+4 and 3 teeth have been cut off the 4.
yes i have the max9926 conditioners.
well ill be testing mine this coming weekend, so ill see how we go.
By kimdrummel
NickZ wrote:i believe it was a 24+4 and 3 teeth have been cut off the 4.
yes i have the max9926 conditioners.
well ill be testing mine this coming weekend, so ill see how we go.
Sounds like it should be working the same way as the 3S-GE one i have then.
By NickZ
20160528_164852.jpg
20160528_164852.jpg (595.37 KiB) Viewed 7497 times
this is mine on the 4AGTE.

Doesn't work for me, get crank signals and ecu is firing injectors and ignition, run for a second and watching the timing mark on the crank wheel, it increments approx 10 degrees each revolution until it disappears to the bottom.
By noisymime
NickZ wrote:
20160528_164852.jpg
this is mine on the 4AGTE.

Doesn't work for me, get crank signals and ecu is firing injectors and ignition, run for a second and watching the timing mark on the crank wheel, it increments approx 10 degrees each revolution until it disappears to the bottom.
What trigger settings is that with? Dual wheel, 12 primary teeth, 1 secondary?
By PSIG
Finding the common factor in the incremental advancing is somewhat critical, as it may be related to the similar issues lil-bent had with his LS installation, and perhaps others. It was difficult to get clear info in that thread, so maybe we can sort it here.
David
By noisymime
PSIG wrote:Finding the common factor in the incremental advancing is somewhat critical, as it may be related to the similar issues lil-bent had with his LS installation, and perhaps others. It was difficult to get clear info in that thread, so maybe we can sort it here.
Incrementally advancing ignition strikes me as being a tooth count issue. ie The classic case being when someone enters a 36-1 wheel as having 35 primary teeth (Because that's how many there actually are on the wheel). It results in the crank angle tracking becoming out by a certain number of degrees every revolution.

lil_bents problem was different I think, definitely some misconfigured decoder stuff happening there in combination with some noise.
By Jpolanco
I wonder, with the engine running do you get a clean signal in the cam sensor? I ask because when using the jbperf board in the past and with micro-squirt I had problems with the Ne signal (24 teeth) and the cam signal, in honda ignitions is the same patter but i had problems with random spikes at the cam signal induce by the coil firing.

You may have notice that the return of the vr sensor is share between the 3 sensors. For some reason the Ne got mix with the cam signals making it almost imposible to work with the max9 chip I ended up cutting teeth from the 24 teeth and made a 24-1 at cam speed other people ended up making custom code filters to work around the problem with ms3 pro.

I work with a lot of different application and would love to use the signals as is with out modifying the hardware. Any ways I just wanted to share some of my experiences with nippon denso ignition and the different ways I use to solve the problems I was having with other ecu.
By Jpolanco
Well for me the best solution was just using one sensor modifying the wheel because you can not separate them in the mr2 3sgte cas. On the cas from the picture probably would be a good solution to separate them if the problem present it self.

I also wonder what where the results of the user it is not mentioned if he got the car running.

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?