Speeduino is now on Github Sponsors (Rather than Patreon): https://github.com/sponsors/noisymime
For anything you'd like to see added to Speeduino
By choyr
4age_zuk wrote:I'm planning on doing a 4age black top swap and it has this trigger setup it would be nice to see support for it, any updates?
im currently running my 4age bt using 24-1
By choyr
stum wrote:I have to agree with theonewithin

Sorry I don't do Facebook or messenger. Anyway all this info will hopefully help the next person.

Every time i remove the dizzy or swap engines OR when its not sounding 100% that is the first thing I do. in TS. set the ignition to fixed 10 deg.

And then the check the timing and adjust the offset as as necessary. it can change by 5-10 deg easily. And depending on what tooth you have removed, it could be anywhere.

I think Mine is wired

NE - VR1 - & VR2 -
G - VR1 +
G1 and G2 not connected.

Rising edge

Speeduino VR conditioner.

Toothed log can take a bit to show up. mine normally takes 15-20 seconds before the pretty lines show. (i have never timed it but takes a while)

Set the timing and have another go. And don't forget to set it back to normal. I ran my truck last weekend at fixed 10 deg. not a smart move. but ran all day. Ooops.

Once you have it running at fixed 10 deg, have another look at timing. When I last used that decoder (18+ months ago) it was scattering by about 10 deg (on my install). But the god's (noisymime and team) may have sorted it

I then went to 12-1 crank by removing a second tooth. steady as a rock (for me)

The thing that blows me away every time I have a problem, is how far out things can be and it will still run.
Timing out by 40+ deg. motor runs. not well but runs
One bank of cylinders 360 deg cam timing out. engine ran on 3. but ran.

Sounds like you are close. good luck.
it's the same as NE to VR2+, and G to VR2- and using falling edge.
By 4age_zuk
choyr wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:51 am
4age_zuk wrote:I'm planning on doing a 4age black top swap and it has this trigger setup it would be nice to see support for it, any updates?
im currently running my 4age bt using 24-1
I've read there is timing scattering at high rpm with this specific setup any issues with stability? I would be interested on your exact wiring too

STM32 as well i believe. Is there a reason you wa[…]

In my case the clamp is behind the fuse so the[…]

Good afternoon, test the vvt map leaving off "[…]

Decoders - What do you want to see?

It is completely possible to just do it though. […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?