For anything you'd like to see added to Speeduino
So hopefully enough key words in the title for people to find in a search.

The rover MEMS decoder routine should decode all 4 of the rover MEMS crank and cam patterns. This thread is to discuss / test the 1.9 version.

Other threads will be created for other patterns as we get round to testing them.

If anyone is interested in helping out the trial code is in GitHub here, https://github.com/mike501/speeduino/tree/RoverMEMS

(Once it moves into the main code I'll hopefully remember to remove this link)

Please comment on this thread is you want to try the decoder so everyone is aware and can support you.
Thanks very much Mike for raising this feature and testing branch.

I've hopefully got each of the 4 patterns in various cars in my collection, but time maybe a different story :lol:

So I'll defo test this for you as soon as my t16 has finished its speedy tuning. Should be within the next week.

For anyone that is interested this decoder combination is for a dizzy based k series which will cover a lot of the early k series models that had mems1.9 ecus which are the type with the vacuum line coming out of them and pg1 gearbox and crank sensor only.

Of course this equally covers all the cars that also used this ecu and flywheel combo from lotus elise to a rover zr. 8-)

Ill post my stock ignition and crank pattern scope images as soon as I can so we can compare firing position to the code.

Thanks guys.

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?