For anything you'd like to see added to Speeduino
By Gen-Tune
Hi I would like to pay someone to add a new Trigger Pattern to speeduino firmware.

Payment will be done via paypal

See attached PDF

Thanks
Attachments
(90.66 KiB) Downloaded 508 times
By theonewithin
Yeah... Honda... They don't play well.

Someone could do it but you may find it still doesn't work due to noise created by the way Honda have setup the 2 triggers.

Toyota has similar problems.

Generally the best option is to modify the trigger wheels.
By Gen-Tune
theonewithin wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:25 pm Yeah... Honda... They don't play well.

Someone could do it but you may find it still doesn't work due to noise created by the way Honda have setup the 2 triggers.

Toyota has similar problems.

Generally the best option is to modify the trigger wheels.
Hi thanks for your response.

I am planning on copying the exact circuit on the ECU which should filter out the noise you mentioned. Also I can add a Schmitt Trigger to get a perfect square wave.

The goal is not to modify the trigger wheel and make it a plug and play

Thanks
By miker
I'm back playing with code (i keep promising myself i'll stop). If you still want this let me know and i'll create it.
By Wombat
Wow that must be for a CBR...
I thought I had it bad with a cam speed 24 + 1 on my B series, Back in the megasquirt 1 days we had to cut two teeth off the 24 tooth wheel and call it a 12-1 because the firmware of the time could not sync with a single toothed wheel at cam speed!

I would be really interested to see how a Schmitt trigger performs when conditioning a VR signal... do you mind posting a schematic of what you are using?

Thanks in advance
By miker
Not sure if you'll get a response as it's A 2 year old thread.

However, @lurker, if you do a search you'll see I've written a decoder for the cbr pattern. Let me know if you try it or want help writing your own.
By miker
The code is written, but not tested in a real engine. It is only tested against an engine simulator (arduatim).

It needs real engine testing as that proves the assumptions made during development of the simulator.

I rewired a few grounds and tested the TPS and rel[…]

Thanks, car runs great now !!! Going to drift even[…]

sauver moteur v8

bonsoir je m appel jean marie et j habite en Franc[…]

Ignition Angle doubled?

I just erased the flash, went back to 2023-10, cre[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?