For anything you'd like to see added to Speeduino
By PSIG
This is why I mentioned using flat-shift with sweep switches as an available-now possible clutchless solution. As the shifter moves, the switches (specific Hall type) sense the transition, and only cut for as long as it takes for the gear change to occur. No timer tables needed. Slow shift = longer cut, quick = short cut.

We often find that the solutions used by others are not always the best for our control concepts, nor the most direct. Not at all saying that commercial or one-off products or concepts for quick-shift aren't good, but we don't always need to go to the circus just to get popcorn. K.I.S.S.
By pkagiantas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGHx7RRY_YM

here is my bike with a diy made one with an arduino and an ssr relay

the code is really simple, basically when the reed switch is on it closes the ssr for a fixed amount of ms and it turns it back on
the ssr interrupts the ignition power wire

although i did make it on an arduino im not even capable of thinking to start modifying the speeduino code to make it work :lol: :lol:
By pkagiantas
i didnt lol

im still messing with it
i just made it adjustable with a button from 60 to 120 ms cut time with increments of 20ms
tbh i never had an issue with slow shifts on a motorcycle gearbox, i can see it happening on a car yes , but on a bikes box its so hard to miss a gear and if it happens its probably a mechanical issue ( shift forks etc )

yes the stock ecu that supports a shift cut 3d map is obviously better but even the commercial units i think the only support one cut time for every event
By PSIG
OK, you've tasted vanilla, and now you feel it's the most awesome flavor ever. ;) That's fine, and do your thing; but I am hoping for something even better, and that would also serve other applications such as those silly cars. :lol:

BTW, I'm probably the worst driver ever, but I couldn't count the number of slipped and missed shifts I had in my hard-riding days, especially enduros and rallies. It would be cool for apes like me to have a system that automatically applied the perfect shift cut, every time. Keep us updated on your progress!

It looks like you have a fuel supply issue. readin[…]

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

I did the fix, but it's not work. I put my setti[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?