For anything you'd like to see added to Speeduino
By PSIG
noisymime wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:57 pm
lsdlsd88 wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:02 pm By the way,i'm in love with this guy :lol:
Andy is what I aspire to be one day when I grow up. :D
I also aspired the same for when I grew-up, then realized I would never grow up. :( :lol: Andy rocks!
David
By PSIG
It is, in both TS and MLV. MAPdot is viewable real-time in TS as a configurable gauge (img1) or in the AE tuning screen (img2). MAPdot is logged, but as two channels — MAP and Time. The two values are calculated to arrive at MAPdot. To see it in a MLV log view, select Calculated Fields > Optional Fields > MAPdot (img3). MAPdot will now be available to select in the fields. A restart may be required.

Speeduino, TS and MLV background interaction is complicated and not my wheelhouse. I'm glad you brought it up, as there are several things mot meshing between the two programs and Speeduino, such as the inability to open the tune file in MLV and see the Spark or AFR tables, while the VE table displays but does not interact properly. :? It's tough to coordinate tuning with these and other function failures, so if anyone has a fix please speak up!
TS_MAPdot_gauge_channel.jpg
TS_MAPdot_gauge_channel.jpg (27.02 KiB) Viewed 4301 times
TS_AE_trace.jpg
TS_AE_trace.jpg (36.4 KiB) Viewed 4301 times
MLV_MAPdot.jpg
MLV_MAPdot.jpg (66.84 KiB) Viewed 4301 times
By PSIG
You are probably using the free version? Did you try the Optional fields in MLV?

Ok, I feel so stupid. I was running the Uno output[…]

Let's all have a laugh for second. There's trash[…]

It has been done more than a few times, there was […]

Thanks yes, I would really appreciate all the help[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?