For anything you'd like to see added to Speeduino
By noisymime
EDIT 27/8/17 - For those finding this thread, all feature requests are now tracked through Github: https://github.com/noisymime/speeduino/issues

OK, thought it might be easiest if I made a master thread showing the status of things that get posted into the Feature Request area. I'd still prefer if people make a new thread for every feature request, that way the merits and implementation can be discussed, but this post will be stickied to show the current status of each (Eg whether they're still under consideration, rejected, or planned but not yet implemented).

In progress / Planned (In order of what is being worked on most)
  • User adjustable barometric correction. Potential addition of dedicated baro sensor.
  • Flex / E85 support
  • Option to have MAP displayed in in/Hg
  • Closed loop idle (Currently in experimental status)
  • Closed loop boost
To be evaluated / planned for the future
  • 5 cylinder support
  • Error checking of inputs / CEL. General error management function (Ongoing work)
  • Reset counter
  • PWM cooling fan
  • Fuel based rev limit
  • Single pulse across 2 revolutions if duty cycle is high (Recommended solution currently is to use sequential)
  • Speed input - Potentially leading to gear based boost
  • Programable Digital Outputs
  • Knock control module input
Last updated: 1/12/16
By dazq
Could the features also perhaps show a member who is working on it/assigned to it? Share the workload from josh a bit?
By PSIG
:arrow: 360-degree injection. Injector should be able to continue squirting until it runs out of time, without being forced closed, which reduces available duty cycle. This one is a biggie for Speedy's future; impacting multi-squirt systems, established DC/injector-sizing guidelines, and wet-manifold fuel distribution.
David
By noisymime
List updated.

DFCO will be worked on this week.

PSIG - I know you're chasing this one. I'll figure something out but it's going to require a bit of head scratching.
By noisymime
Code version identifier is working and tested in Tuner Studio 3. This will allow TS to report a version mismatch between ini and firmware which should help in diagnosing issues.
By dazq
noisymime wrote:Code version identifier is working and tested in Tuner Studio 3. This will allow TS to report a version mismatch between ini and firmware which should help in diagnosing issues.
Looking at the code this should be ok for ver2 TS as well? I used a 20byte signature on my can bridge pre v3 TS? I understood that it only looked for the first part ie the 20 in speedys case (or ioextender in the can bridge) and the rest could be anything as long as it matched both ends, but it got displayed up top on screen bar.
By noisymime
dazq wrote:
noisymime wrote:Code version identifier is working and tested in Tuner Studio 3. This will allow TS to report a version mismatch between ini and firmware which should help in diagnosing issues.
Looking at the code this should be ok for ver2 TS as well? I used a 20byte signature on my can bridge pre v3 TS? I understood that it only looked for the first part ie the 20 in speedys case (or ioextender in the can bridge) and the rest could be anything as long as it matched both ends, but it got displayed up top on screen bar.
It will work in TS2 as a bit of a hack, the whole thing with TS3 is because that now includes a legitimate signature for speeduino rather than just existing as a generic device.
By dazq
the whole thing with TS3 is because that now includes a legitimate signature for speeduino rather than just existing as a generic device.
Excellent we have an official signature?
Maybe we should extend it to a longer length to accommodate tagging for custom board builders to add their version details too if rqd(similar to how custom info can be added in the 60bytes ms uses without affecting the main code base version info)?
Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

you could set 'skip revolutions' to 3, then it wo[…]

I uploaded logs and last tune and dyno plots look[…]

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?