For anything you'd like to see added to Speeduino
By PSIG
george-angelosvoudouris wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:03 amBy the way to clarify:
24-1: is 24 teeth minus 1 (one trigger weel) (mising tooth setup)
24/1: is 24 teeth and a single tooh on cam (2 weels) (dual weel)?
24+1: is 24 teeth plus one (one trigger weel)(????)
Those are reasonably correct. If it helps to expand concept; 24/1 is 24 teeth (trigger signals) per 360° crank revolution from any suitable source, and 1 cycle reference signal from any suitable source every 720° (two crank revolutions) on a 4-stroke engine. While the source of the cycle signal is typically the half-speed camshaft or cam drive mechanism, the signal does not have to source from there, and is more properly a cycle signal. Sometimes terms such as "cam signal" are convenient, but can also limit scope and understanding.

Keep in-mind, "teeth" can be any sensor target or change feature to be sensed. Added material (teeth), bumps, missing teeth, gaps, holes, slots, etc. The tip of a valve or rocker, or pressure pulse from a mechanical fuel pump could be sensed as a cycle signal. Below is a "GM 7x" wheel (6+1), which has gaps instead of "teeth" to the same effect. As you can imagine, the sensor response and the input circuit (conditioners) response or actions become rather important for setup in order to read the correct feature of the wheel at the correct time.
george-angelosvoudouris wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:03 amAlso at the injector deadtimes is it possible to specify at wich voltage is the 0.8-1 μs? For example 0.8μs @ 12.5 volts so that we can have the presentage change to all the other voltages.
Whatever value is entered as 100% is your baseline, and applies the dead time (latency) value entered. If your correct injector latency is 0.8ms at 12.5V, then enter the 100% value at 12.5V and your baseline dead-time as 0.8ms. Other percentage values you enter are applied at other entered table voltages and interpolated in-between. Search for posts and info of how the corrections work and how other ms%@V values are calculated from that baseline value.

David

GM_7x_pattern.jpg
GM_7x_pattern.jpg (58.19 KiB) Viewed 20006 times
Those are reasonably correct. If it helps to expand concept; 24/1 is 24 teeth (trigger signals) per 360° crank revolution from any suitable source, and 1 cycle reference signal from any suitable source every 720° (two crank revolutions) on a 4-stroke engine. While the source of the cycle signal is typically the half-speed camshaft or cam drive mechanism, the signal does not have to source from there, and is more properly a cycle signal. Sometimes terms such as "cam signal" are convenient, but can also limit scope and understanding.

Keep in-mind, "teeth" can be any sensor target or change feature to be sensed. Added material (teeth), bumps, missing teeth, gaps, holes, slots, etc. The tip of a valve or rocker, or pressure pulse from a mechanical fuel pump could be sensed as a cycle signal. Below is a "GM 7x" wheel (6+1), which has gaps instead of "teeth" to the same effect. As you can imagine, the sensor response and the input circuit (conditioners) response or actions become rather important for setup in order to read the correct feature of the wheel at the correct time.
Thanks David for widening my point of view I hadn't thought like this. Now things are a bit more clearer in my mind.
Whatever value is entered as 100% is your baseline, and applies the dead time (latency) value entered. If your correct injector latency is 0.8ms at 12.5V, then enter the 100% value at 12.5V and your baseline dead-time as 0.8ms. Other percentage values you enter are applied at other entered table voltages and interpolated in-between. Search for posts and info of how the corrections work and how other ms%@V values are calculated from that baseline value.
After some thinking I derived to the same conclusion today. When things are already done for you your mind stops working. :shock:

Sorry for the off topic
By turtana
Request to have a % fuel additive when using auxilary air valve/ idle on/off valve on itb setup to rise idle.

on current setup on tps based map it´s hard to do, and warmup table won´t work right if the valve is open.
i would be nice to have idle "off" at adjustable setpoint, the idle valve only needs to be open below 2500rpm
By AK Motorsport
Req for two functions.
First function: Rolling Anti Lag by analog switch, with simple table for eg. 6x1 for how much ign retard for actual RPM. I tried something like this on ecu master DET3 and IAT temp input, and works fine :) When we push button, ignition is retarded by amount from table.
Second function: Anti lag by ICV, tried on speeduino, but it need function for this, for eg. above 2000rpm with TPS >1% on deceleration ICV valve was fully opened and ignition is retarded by one value amount. - Tried on normal spark map with opened ICV and looks great!

Ofc, sorry for my english. :)
By turtana
Would IT Be posible to have Idle pwm as a load source on The secondary Fuel table ?. This would enable The use Of Idle valves with TPS based setups. For now there IS now way of using Idle Valve and TPS setup.
By turtana
pazi88 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 1:22 pmWhy :?:
With current code and options you have no way of controlling enrichments on useful way during warmup useing Idle control on a TPS based setups :?

It looks like you have a fuel supply issue. readin[…]

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

I did the fix, but it's not work. I put my setti[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?