For anything you'd like to see added to Speeduino
By dazq
Yadmaan wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:27 pm Hi. Plz help me. Forced.
I have eiton super charger with electric bypas valve . It is a electric throtlle with 6 wire . Can i controling bypas valve with speeduino boost control for control booost and bypas air in time closed throttle? Pwm signal
Possibly better to use the vvt output to pwm drive the bypass valve based on map and rpm
By Yadmaan
Thankful. What difference does it make whether I use boost or vvt. And that the pwm wave that is produced can control the bypass valve and start the electric motor
from zero to 90 degrees ...
By Dziku
Ok, boost by gear exist in firmware, i didn't look at it much, but i have a question.
I assume you need to set gear ration in tunerstudio, and speeduino will calculate gear from rpm/vss/clutch pedal switch.
But what with auto trans, when you have torque converter slip, then, after tcc lockup you dont, it wuold be differen ratio of vss vs rpm in the same gear.
If i had constant slip on converter i could set different gears for tcc on/off, but it doesn't work that way...
By theonewithin
Dziku wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:35 am
theonewithin wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:11 pm Auto isn't supported...
That sucks, if it worked, my rods wilk be pleased...
Speeduino has no code setup for it to do anything with any inputs other than engine inputs.

It's very basic really.

Go a "proper" ECU.
By Dziku
theonewithin wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:38 am
Dziku wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:35 am
theonewithin wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:11 pm Auto isn't supported...
That sucks, if it worked, my rods wilk be pleased...
Speeduino has no code setup for it to do anything with any inputs other than engine inputs.

It's very basic really.

Go a "proper" ECU.
Or "proper" rods ;-)
Btw what do you mean by saying proper ecu? Few years ago you could said the same for question about vvt...
By PSIG
Dziku wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:34 pmBut what with auto trans, when you have torque converter slip, then, after tcc lockup you dont, it wuold be differen ratio of vss vs rpm in the same gear.
If you have a TCC that can handle your boost torque ;), then most racing setups will engage TCC by gear also, e.g., always TCC at X-rpm in 2nd gear. 1st gear is known slip, and 2+ are locked like a manual gearbox.

If TCC is not controlled or by other parameters (MAP, TPS, etc), then an average or percentage difference can be tried, to find where the boost effect responds best. Every setup is different, and tuning of this feature is required.

High-throttle TCC is predictable in most setups, but adding selectable TCC function (on/off) is rather rare to use, and something you need to experiment with. If part-throttle TCC in a gear is your concern, most don't worry as boost is not a factor at that point.

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?