For anything you'd like to see added to Speeduino
By mpex2006km
During the launch control (on both of my speeduino projects ) I get a rich AFR when on the hard limiter. Is it possible to allow negative values to the fuel adder (so i can remove fuel) during launch ?

Yours Kostas
By PSIG
mpex2006km wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:34 pmDuring the launch control (on both of my speeduino projects ) I get a rich AFR when on the hard limiter.
My response does not answer your question of adjustment, but seeks to verify your purposes in using Launch Control. Keep in-mind it is very difficult to get a realistic AFR/Lambda reading when in Launch or rev-limit, as the sensor is reading both excess air from misfiring cylinders and burning misfired accumulated fuel in exhaust ports, manifold(s) and piping. What method are you using to determine actual AFR during and after Launch?

In most cases (yours may be different); whatever the AFR reading is while engaged can be regarded as effectively irrelevant, with engine torque response on Launch release the primary goal of using Launch, whether using Launch as a form of anti-lag or not. From a results-oriented angle, one check is to engage Launch, then watch the logs (and check 'feel' for signs like rich stutter) for the AFR to stabilize and engine response immediately after releasing Launch. Again in most cases; the primary goal here is to verify the engine responds cleanly with best torque on Launch release — whatever that means for AFRs while Launch is engaged. Do you have different goals for using Launch Control?

David

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?