For anything you'd like to see added to Speeduino
By korn
Hi.

Can all the commented out display lines in speduino.ino be wrapped in #ifdef statements?
I use a small display on a 2 cyl setup and it would make updates easier for me.
Thanks.

Heres a diff of what I changed in the Aug-17 firmware

bash-3.2$ diff speeduino.ino speeduino\ copy.ino
23,24d22
< //#define USE_DISPLAY
<
39,41c37
< #ifdef USE_DISPLAY
< #include "display.h"
< #endif
---
> //#include "display.h"
248,250c244
< #ifdef USE_DISPLAY
< initialiseDisplay();
< #endif
---
> //initialiseDisplay();
701,704c695,696
< #ifdef USE_DISPLAY
< // if (configPage1.displayType && (mainLoopCount & 255) == 1) { updateDisplay();}
< if (mainLoopCount & 255 == 1) { updateDisplay();}
< #endif
---
> // if (configPage1.displayType && (mainLoopCount & 255) == 1) { updateDisplay();}
>
1446c1438
< } //loop()
---
> } //loop()
By androidcho
Displays are not working right now, until someone writes a library that doesn't eat so much resources. You can use another project on the forums for external arduino and display, or you can go with MSDroid.
By korn
androidcho wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:18 am Displays are not working right now, until someone writes a library that doesn't eat so much resources. You can use another project on the forums for external arduino and display, or you can go with MSDroid.
my suggested changes still leave the displays disabled but allow me to easily reenable them for a custom nokia display i use on a 2 cyl low rpm tractor. not a place i can hang a pi or droid....

I replace the display.ino but I noticed the old display.ino got wrapped in an ifdef. would be convenient if the other routines were too....

Im also working on a VF display that also uses the display.ino slot. its similar to the ones i use on electric vehicles like the one here:

https://www.instructables.com/id/Electr ... art/#step9

again specific to yard carts but its what i play with.....

you could set 'skip revolutions' to 3, then it wou[…]

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?