Any strange behaviour, crashing issues etc, post them here! Problems compiling the firmware should go in the General support section rather than here
By Tripple-F
Hi David,

at the moment I cant´t check it, but there is only a problem, when you set launch control OFF but Flatshift ON. Then the pullup resistor is disabled.
By PSIG
Tripple-F wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:10 am Hi David,

at the moment I cant´t check it, but there is only a problem, when you set launch control OFF but Flatshift ON. Then the pullup resistor is disabled.
Ah, OK I will try that when I get back next week. For now, please post it as a new issue on GitHub Speeduino for others to check.
By MarcRobitaille
Hi all, I'm new to speeduino but not to arduino. (Also very familiar with megasquirt)
I've recently purchased and assembled 0.3.7 board
I've been trying to use pin 7 or 6 as an auxiliary output but the signal is PWM (Not good for a relay).
I'm not using VVT or Boost.
I'm only reading about 2 volts at those pins when activated and when a LED is connected they blink fast.
If I choose pin 4 all works well.

Is there a way to make pin 6 or 7 ON/OFF only?

Cheers
Marc
By theonewithin
If the pins are assigned another function by default you can't use them without changing the pin that other function uses.

Example.

Boost board default is say pin 6. You can't just use pun 6 anywhere else. You have to go into the boost settings and change the pin selected in there.

This is needed even if you have the function disabled.

It's not a bug. It's just the way it has been coded to ensure pins don't have 2 things controlling them.

This will be getting added I to the wiki eventually.

I have to play around with these options a bit first to make sure it's as accurate as possible.
By LPG2CV
@MarcRobitaille

what is your auxiliary output going to do? Other pins are available ....
By MarcRobitaille
theonewithin wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:45 pm If the pins are assigned another function by default you can't use them without changing the pin that other function uses.

Example.

Boost board default is say pin 6. You can't just use pun 6 anywhere else. You have to go into the boost settings and change the pin selected in there.

It's not a bug. It's just the way it has been coded to ensure pins don't have 2 things controlling them.

I have to play around with these options a bit first to make sure it's as accurate as possible.
Thanks that was the info I required...
By MarcRobitaille
MarcRobitaille wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:17 pm
theonewithin wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:45 pm If the pins are assigned another function by default you can't use them without changing the pin that other function uses.

Example.

Thanks that was the info I required...
Adding this info in the WIKI files would save a lot of aggravations and time.
Maybe adding (If possible) automatic pin de-selection when feature is disabled... IE: when boost is not used then that pin is available for other uses automatically.
By RogerioTonin
hello, I think that in version 202305 there is a bug when you turn on the staged injection function in automatic mode, even before the duty cycle limit, the injector 4 output is already activated, if anyone else can get a tester, in version 202207.2 this does not happen, sorry dear English I'm using google translator

It looks like you have a fuel supply issue. readin[…]

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

I did the fix, but it's not work. I put my setti[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?