Any strange behaviour, crashing issues etc, post them here! Problems compiling the firmware should go in the General support section rather than here
LPG2CV wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:26 pm You may have it already, but I've attached a zipped calculations dash, that you can add if you have licenced TS.

This may help track the issue.

It may complain about the signature, but should be ok. :)
Great thank you! I will test it out this afternoon and see if I can spot anything obvious :mrgreen:
jonbill wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:40 pm did I mention fuel temp corrections being 0? :D
SON OF A B*****!! I am 99% sure this is my problem. I totally did not see this option before and it was all set to 0% :oops: Im not going to call it yet, but im pretty sure this is my issue. I will test it out this afternoon and see if it fixes it
You would at worst think that fuel temp would only wipe out the calculation for Flex, and not the whole pulse width!

If this does turn out to be the case, then possibly something in flex corrections is multiplying pw by zero when it gets to fuel temperature.

From there, pw will always be zero as it goes through other corrections.

Edit
if (currentStatus.flexCorrection != 100) { sumCorrections = (sumCorrections * currentStatus.flexCorrection); activeCorrections++; }

looks to need to be 100% if you want zero.
Last edited by LPG2CV on Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LPG2CV wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:19 pm You would at worst think that fuel temp would only wipe out the calculation for Flex, and not the whole pulse width!

If this does turn out to be the case, then possibly something in flex corrections is multiplying pw by zero when it gets to fuel temperature.

From there, pw will always be zero as it goes through other corrections.
This is another case of 100% meaning 0%.. I am still getting used to that on Speeduino. My whole temp correction table was set to 0% so that means 0% duty cycle :roll:

nice first of all, i read all that crap months a[…]

I rewired a few grounds and tested the TPS and rel[…]

Thanks, car runs great now !!! Going to drift even[…]

sauver moteur v8

bonsoir je m appel jean marie et j habite en Franc[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?