Any strange behaviour, crashing issues etc, post them here! Problems compiling the firmware should go in the General support section rather than here
Most engines have factory timing marks on the crank pulley.

The idea is to know what the marks are. for eg tdc and 10* bdc.

lock the timing to a known mark value. as in the example above 10*

run the engine, and using the timing light, adjust the trigger angle until the static mark lines up with the 10* mark.

your done. Don't forget to unlock the timing. :)
LPG2CV wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 6:47 pm Their tunes are here

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... NM2cKHogs0

the tune you posted has some odd values in spark and fuel tables. Did you mess with this trying to get it to work?

perhaps download BMW M52 2020-05. Though I have attached it :)

I don't know if you need to follow any of their instructions regarding injectors, but perhaps try it as it is.

I would advise checking timing with a timing light
So i managed to download. The 2020-05 file as the restor is in gray, it have never run good so have no pont when it went wrong.
But now, a lot happen with parameters in TS, and the hardcore enrichment is gone it sems an the traktor ting tong tong sound is gone, but its not idleling, or it dos when i disconnet the idle ICV, when i connekt it the engine dies,
R
T-Castle
Attachments
(37.84 KiB) Downloaded 91 times
DSC_0054.JPG
DSC_0054.JPG (3.94 MiB) Viewed 2643 times
DSC_0055.JPG
DSC_0055.JPG (3.47 MiB) Viewed 2643 times
DSC_0052.JPG
DSC_0052.JPG (4.34 MiB) Viewed 2643 times
DSC_0053.JPG
DSC_0053.JPG (4.31 MiB) Viewed 2643 times
if we have the tune, we don't really need the images, unless you specifically want to point out a setting. :)

try this tune that was also on the board seller's site. It looks to be similar to the characteristics of your engine.

Don't go racing around with any of these tunes as you will need further tuning. You can do a lot of damage very quickly with a poor tune.
Attachments
(50.8 KiB) Downloaded 93 times
Recived, straight klick :D
That i mean if they say comes with base map, for us newbies to TS, "hey it not tuned so runs a bit ritch, but nothing can go wrong, if you don't push it!
Thos hole speeduino hav gone so wrong at all levels so i d not going tonrcomend it to any under exert level. Work in the salary and easy ecu, not like Me, not only do i hav to del with bad ecu at the same time learning TS, and email RM, and they say cant Help Me any more becos my engine is so Hybrid build, and they say the datalog looks ok, that i cant understand!!!
R
T-Castle
Then...
Engine dose`t run i idle on those maps it get better when i just open the displacemant table, it stands 7.1 air/fuel and just save when it change to 15.6 air/fuel it dosen`t stop at least, and then when if i disconnect the icv it gets higher and higher idle...

But let it run to operating temp, and then it won`t start AGAIN!!!
But back the stock ecu and it hesitates a bit but starts and run fine in idle

T-Castle
Attachments
(8.69 KiB) Downloaded 81 times
Hmm... big hmm
I only use the throttle to prevent it from die after it have start, and check it any difference with or without ICV connected!

No, i`m tiered of it as said to Rmracing i have worked on this crap sence christmas damn it, i paing for an start map

All toyta supra`s RB r34`s , the bmw m50TU/M52 have the same sensors and spec in they`re brands.
yes an engine like mine new built and a 250.000 have different fine tunes, do to were, right?
Attachments
in stead got this massage
in stead got this massage
Skjermbilde (13).png (221.19 KiB) Viewed 2598 times
i have tryed the most of it.
i have tryed the most of it.
Skjermbilde (16).png (265.49 KiB) Viewed 2598 times
i don`t have a clue anymore, no match
i don`t have a clue anymore, no match
Skjermbilde (14).png (276.25 KiB) Viewed 2598 times
Work from pass side, no need  for throttle.
Work from pass side, no need for throttle.
DSC_0056.JPG (2.44 MiB) Viewed 2598 times
T-Castle wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 7:21 pmNo, i`m tiered of it as said to Rmracing i have worked on this crap sence christmas damn it, i paing for an start map
Well, you did get it started, but then you have to tune it. All of it. Whether you were mislead, or just thought it would be running great immediately, doesn't matter now. It's running. Tune it. You are finally up to learning the rest of the skills, how to tune a custom EFI. But, once you get this one done, the next will be very easy and quick by comparison. It seems not what you expected, and I can see how that sucks. :( But, the bright-side is that you will have skills that relatively few have. You are earning that. :geek:
T-Castle wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 7:21 pmyes an engine like mine new built and a 250.000 have different fine tunes, do to were, right?
Due to many, many factors, from production tolerances to the exact fuel being used. We can make engines run better than factory in various ways, but that takes work. Work that has to be understood or learned. We do not mind, as otherwise, what's the point? The tuning part is much more satisfying. Go do that part. 8-)
Its starts, but it dosen run, i have to forrce it to run, we can't tune a engine that don't idle on it's own!
Base map to Me it that it at least work as good as the stock ecu, now i can't trust it for 30min driving to the Jonus Racing tuningshop to bench tune it and get road legal papers to the goverment.
I'm better off using the stock One, it runs a bit bad, becase of exrta top gasket, (like ware pistonrings) but it always start and run' s to the work and home, it's a bad fuel economy but thrustwordy, right.
This ecu have Just been an mess from start, as i can't trust it sending right info, I would rather asking of tips and tricks and help learing about the TS program from you good helpful guys, not about are the ecu trustwordy or not. That actually the RMcasing work, but as i put togheter a lot of parts from many engine (the light one's😋) they Mean they can't Help Me anymore, Even i say, spesific this and that is going on when this or that happen, and have been everything from 2hours to 2days support :shock:
They started of by sending wrong parameters in an used ecu as they soldered the transistor grounding the Main relé circut the wrong way on the pnp board and fried it self on the frist ecu. This used worked fine hey say, came to my in 276° not a SOUND, they have messed up the M50 against the M50TU i think Now,
It allready have broken this engine one's, all exhast valve bent, i haden't no more options left than put it to 84° thinking wasen't that for M20 in e30 befor i change to M50TU but nothing Else had woked, and had a bad bad misfire a few times, (dropping the chain down under the tooth on crank) I have a curius setup
with a exrtra chain link, frigile to back fire, but i have newer experiensed it before now
But whoms fault is it that my valve got bent when i Follow the intrukrtion manual!
Æsj in Norway = youk😅
But One another strange ting, shoulden't it pyys out blow off valve, every time let go the thottle, i can't hear it worikg either, og got it to bow hard a few tims but!!
I wonder if the map sencor is good, when the engine works okay on the stock ecu!!
I tryng to get out the story so it's easier to get the whole picture of the event!
In the end, you guys that have worked whit the M5x or supra engins for a time, can tell right away if the ecu is sending trustwordy parameters, now i have to diagnose the ecu for fault first rether than Help with turning tips, the fun part as you say :) !!!

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?