Any strange behaviour, crashing issues etc, post them here! Problems compiling the firmware should go in the General support section rather than here
By flex-ALE
I would like to report back on a problem that is flooding the engine.
only on st32f407 I have all the outputs which are active during power-up (for about 2s) then the code works fine.
if i run a reboot command it does not happen.
since the removal of folders newComms by comms and comms by comms_legacy.
stm32f411 does not accept board change and stop serial com.

no problem in teensy 3.5
no problem in mega 2560
if anyone can help i will be happy.
By flex-ALE
Correction, after a few multiple attempts.
all the injectors and all the coils are driven approximately 300ms when the card stm32f407 is powered up;
if we launch a boot command by tunerstudio it starts again by doing 2 identical cycles, all the injectors and all the coils are driven approximately 300ms and after 100ms driven approximately 300ms again.
By NickZ
I have not had this problem, but im using 202108 , 202204 still doesn't work correctly on STM that i have found, im running 4 of my own cars on the STM hardware.
How are you compiling the firmware -0s,-3s.
I find the STM32 isn't all that happy with -3s compiling, i stick with -0s.
No problem at all with stm32f411 on 202204.
By flex-ALE
I've found.
My problem came from the CAN.
I don't know why my compiler didn't want to accept the syntax: #if HAL_CAN_MODULE_ENABLED.
I replaced them with: #if defined(STM32F407xx) in the src/STM32_CAN files and in board_stm32_official.h and ino.
It works fine and now the CAN bus is transmitting correctly.

on the other hand I had made a hardware assembly with a vp230 in 3.3v it does not work. Came back with a 5v mcp2551 to get it working fine.
:D
By flex-ALE
i am using arduino ide with github.com/stm32duino 2.2.0
modified variants 411CE and 407VG because these are the cards I use.
the initial syntax passes during compilation but is not taken into account and causes the code to do strange things.

@PSIG Thank you Dave 👍 I will do some 'probing'. […]

Thank you. Ill try as soon as I can. These setti[…]

BMW E23 M30B28

cps.PNG With the crank at TDC, rotation is clo[…]

Ok, here is the first version of the adapter plate[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?