Any strange behaviour, crashing issues etc, post them here! Problems compiling the firmware should go in the General support section rather than here
By Taco2rzfte999
Works sometimes when you first load it up, itll connect and let me load a project but then will loose connection and say "invalid data received from controller " then when yoy try to connect it, it cant and says that the serial is "spe" and wont connect tried different cables and computers, manually loading it 40 times replaced the mega on it twice and no luck figured it was a wiring issue but checked everything with a multimeter and it even has crank signal. Whenever it lets you load into a project the calibration for the tps moves the map gauge and says its WOT when you dont even press the gas stays at 130. Ive never even gotten the truck to run once
Attachments
Snapchat-26650859.jpg
Snapchat-26650859.jpg (1.17 MiB) Viewed 3061 times
Snapchat-643635500.jpg
Snapchat-643635500.jpg (1.3 MiB) Viewed 3061 times
Do an EEPROM clear and load firmware again.

Do this with Mega removed from the Speeduino board.

Load base tune like this too.

THEN add it into the Speeduino and see what it does.

Ignore what the TPS is doing. Unless you have selected the correct board type (do this before adding mega to board) it is meaningless.

And it will require calibration too.
Okay ill give it another go, ive tried that before and i would check it with the serial plotter and it would always say "spe" but sometimes it wouldn't even let me update the firmware on it, it wouldn't even connect to speedyloader or ide
anyone figure out what this is?
it was picking everything up fine then just quit, pulled everything apart,
reprogrammed it maybe 15-20 times, ran different usb, used a different laptop, now running a new arduino, i cant get it to communicate.... on a very different note, i did get my 2j on for 20 sec with the ribbon unplugged- unrelated
Firmware v 220108
Ts v 3.1
And both boards are fine... first one I turned into a printer board and no comm errors, specifically tunerstudio error?? I can try a new laptop but the one I have is an i5 windows 10 and it's worked on it before

I rewired a few grounds and tested the TPS and rel[…]

Thanks, car runs great now !!! Going to drift even[…]

sauver moteur v8

bonsoir je m appel jean marie et j habite en Franc[…]

Ignition Angle doubled?

I just erased the flash, went back to 2023-10, cre[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?