Any strange behaviour, crashing issues etc, post them here! Problems compiling the firmware should go in the General support section rather than here
By NEMO
hi im having isuses with tuner studio not finding my speeduino0.4 denonationEMS 1.3 i was working in the past but it just cant find it ive updated it to the lastest update to see if would fix the issue but nothing the catch is if i disconnect the main speeduino board it connects i cant seem to find any issues with the board physically im stumped
By NEMO
avrdude: Version 6.0.1, compiled on Apr 3 2014 at 23:12:16
Copyright (c) 2000-2005 Brian Dean, http://www.bdmicro.com/
Copyright (c) 2007-2009 Joerg Wunsch

System wide configuration file is "C:\Users\victo\AppData\Local\Temp\nscF027.tmp\app\resources\/bin/avrdude-windows/avrdude.conf"
cygwin warning:
MS-DOS style path detected: C:\Users\victo\AppData\Local\Temp\nscF027.tmp\app\resources\/bin/avrdude-windows/avrdude.conf
Preferred POSIX equivalent is: /avrdude-windows/avrdude.conf
CYGWIN environment variable option "nodosfilewarning" turns off this warning.
Consult the user's guide for more details about POSIX paths:
http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using.h ... -pathnames

Using Port : COM3
Using Programmer : wiring
Overriding Baud Rate : 115200
avrdude: ser_open(): can't open device "\\.\COM3": Access is denied.

avrdude: ser_drain(): read error: The handle is invalid.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this is the message i get when i try to update the board with it all together
By NEMO
update ive reupdated the Arduino back down to 202103 from 202202 and everything works i dont understand why the update is doing this
By NEMO
i believe i found the issue update 202202 seems to be causing a communications issue but update 202108 works %100
EDIT: tunerstudio still fails to detect the ecu with the boards connected on 202202 but if a new project is made with just the arduino connected with the 202202 update it works and if the the boards are reconnected it will auto connect but if done manually in the communications setting it cant be found and testing the port always fails

Always going to be one, I have completed 3 convers[…]

Do i have to do something in arduino software ? i […]

STM32 development

Not yet, I have been too busy to look into it but […]

Hola a todos Actualizo!!! Me es grato comunicaros[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?