Any strange behaviour, crashing issues etc, post them here! Problems compiling the firmware should go in the General support section rather than here
By RLe
Hello! I have a problem with my laptop.. when i turn ignition on whit speeduino connected my laptop shuts down.

I’m littlebit out of my comfortzone because i usually use tools like hammer and anglegrinder :D

Board 0.4.3d
By darionherbert
I'm having this same issue and I'm pretty sure my hard-drive is gone now laptop isn't booting anymore. My board version is 4.3d, i assembled the board loaded a tune etc but when external power was placed on the board the laptop just cut off and doesn't boot to the drive anymore. I assembled a 4.3c and got no issues on that board can someone help me in the right direction to troubleshoot
By PSIG
This is a common Arduino-related issue, but most commonly user-error. Do a web search for Arduino laptop shutdown for lots of info. While your Speeduino board may be involved, it is very unlikely to be a design fault. The laptop may shutdown due to over-voltage through the USB, or a short in the circuitry, etc. Ones I've seen before are the shield inserted with a one-pin offset, bent pins, loose or stray wires, backwards components, bad solder joint or "whiskers", a paper clip on the desk, etc.

TL;DR - Look for shorts. For some additional laptop protection, consider routing the connections through a powered USB hub or other buffer.

I must have misunderstood what "after few[…]

I've been away from playing cars for a few weeks, […]

I uploaded logs and last tune and dyno plots look[…]

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?