Any strange behaviour, crashing issues etc, post them here! Problems compiling the firmware should go in the General support section rather than here
By jdlaugh
I just updated Tunerstudio and I'm now getting a warning every time I open TS. Message says there are 0 errors and 25 warnings. I'm running 202012 firmware and now running v3.1.08 of TS, the latest version. Does not seem to affect the car's performance.

I sent an email to EFI Analytics and they suggested it could be an .ini/firmware issue.

Anyone else experiencing this issue? Possible solutions?
warning.jpg
warning.jpg (25.28 KiB) Viewed 1892 times
speedy warnings.jpg
speedy warnings.jpg (159.63 KiB) Viewed 1892 times
By jdlaugh
Got this from Josh Stewart, the admin of the Speeduino Facebook group.

"Warnings can almost always be safely ignored in TS. It's only Errors you really need to worry about. Basically TS v3.1.07 (and later) will warn about a fields size mismatch and tell you that it is padding it out, unlike earlier versions that simply padded it out and didn't create a warning for it. Short answer is you're totally fine."

He added: "To stop seeing the warnings, in TunerStudio go to Options->Advanced->Report INI Warnings and toggle it off."
By noisymime
As mentioned above, if they're purely Warnings they can typically be ignored. It looks like the new version of TS provides Warnings on a bunch more things than the older version.

I've just pushed some minor changes to the ini file in master now to resolve these, but for the current released version you can simply turn the Warnings off using the option mentioned by jdlaugh

http://i.imgur.com/jcGk3A4.gif

Always going to be one, I have completed 3 convers[…]

Do i have to do something in arduino software ? i […]

STM32 development

Not yet, I have been too busy to look into it but […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?