Any strange behaviour, crashing issues etc, post them here! Problems compiling the firmware should go in the General support section rather than here
By dener0987
Hey guys

Performing some tests with an LED I noticed something curious. When I put the fuel pump output on digital 5 the led lights up normally, now when I put it on digital 6 the led turns on very weak. The idle PWM control is disabled, since digital 5 works normally.
By dener0987
Yes, I already tried to leave the D6 without any function but the same problem happens. I managed to find out what the problem is, the AUX Input 6 is setting the pin as input so this problem happens. I managed to solve it by disabling AUX Input 6. What is strange is that the pin configured for this input is D12, it seems to me that it is a bug. See the image below:

Once again....

Disabling isn't enough

You have to make sure that nothing is sharing the pin at all regardless of if it enabled or disabled.

The way the code works it checks for if pins are shared and stops them from working correctly.
By PSIG
I would say the simple way to test your theory is to turn off all aux inputs, and disable secondary serial. Burn, cycle power, and check for the issues. You're not trying to run the engine or anything this way, but simply verify the source of the issue.

This assumes you have followed the previous advice, and removed all pin references to CPU-D6 (6) or reassigned pins, not just disabled functions. There can be nothing else referencing CPU-D6. From your images, there are multiple other issues waiting to mess with you, if they aren't already. If necessary, start a new TS project, load the bare Base Tune and try just moving both pin assignments again with no other basic settings changes.
By dener0987
I managed to make it work, I left it without any function by sharing the D6 pin, and I put the fuel pump to see if it turned on and it worked normally. I disabled all auxiliary inputs, I left the secondary serial enabled because I'm using it, I didn't have any problems. But as I said above when I enable the AUX Input 6, the D6 pin stops working even if the pin configured is D12, I don't need to use the auxiliary inputs, I'm just warning you about a possible bug.

Always going to be one, I have completed 3 convers[…]

Do i have to do something in arduino software ? i […]

STM32 development

Not yet, I have been too busy to look into it but […]

Hola a todos Actualizo!!! Me es grato comunicaros[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?