Any strange behaviour, crashing issues etc, post them here! Problems compiling the firmware should go in the General support section rather than here
By sheckta
Hi, I'm in the process of setting up my speedy before testing and well... I'm using a Honda dpfi injection system which is a main injector coupled with an aux one, the aux fires up as a monopoint injection and the main fires up when starting and above a certain rpm... the problem is I can't select banked injectors in TS menu since the option isn't there... is it intentional because the feature is being worked on or is it a genuine bug?
thank you for any response! :D
By sheckta
oh yeah ok so i need to use paired injection thanks, but i think i'll have to move some wires around as i may only trigger one injector with both outputs :(
By PSIG
One of us is confused. For staged injection, the primary (low-load) injector(s) are on INJ1 and the secondary injector(s) are on INJ3. As load increases, the most common setting is for the secondaries to engage automatically when fuel flow requires it. This follows your original post description (I think).

You have the option with more injectors to run primaries on INJ1 and 2, with secondaries on INJ3 and 4. For example two primary injectors paired on INJ1 and two more on INJ2, with two secondary on INJ3 and two more on INJ4. Am I missing what you are trying to do?
By sheckta
i have a main injector that is only used under mild to heavy load and an auxilary one which is spraying most the time because it's the one that keeps the engine idling...
thing is i can't figure a good setup to use those throttle body injectors as close to their original way of working...
thank you again for taking time to help ;)
By theonewithin
Staged injection is what you want.

Primary injector will be your smaller one for low loads.

Secondary injector will be medium and up.

Will work exactly the same as OEM.
By PSIG
sheckta wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:20 am Good!!! Thank you! Which one to which output then? Just so i'm sure! 😬
So, refer to this quote:
PSIG wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:48 amFor staged injection, the primary (low-load) injector(s) are on INJ1 and the secondary injector(s) are on INJ3.
Which means:
theonewithin wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:22 am Primary injector will be your smaller one for low loads.

Secondary injector will be medium and up.
Follow the linked information you were given:
jonbill wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:50 pm have a read of the wiki on staged injection …
https://wiki.speeduino.com/en/configura ... _Injection
Have fun! ;)

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?