Any strange behaviour, crashing issues etc, post them here! Problems compiling the firmware should go in the General support section rather than here
By jonbill
so everything is right on battery only, and all wrong with the alternator connected.
have you considered that the alternator might be faulty?
By JuhoVirkkala
Came to mind.... Can it be power issue? If somehow ecu aint getting power and it lights up with only usb power, could that be an issue? I didnt know that you have to disable the power output from laptop? That could be beliveable scenario if that is the symptoms? I will try disabling the usb power soon as i get to garage, but is that possible?
By JuhoVirkkala
jonbill wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 7:59 am so everything is right on battery only, and all wrong with the alternator connected.
have you considered that the alternator might be faulty?
It worked before, but its possible. That wont explain why it wont work without altenator... Is altenator connected to ecu in bmw?
By jonbill
It won't work without alternator? I thought it only worked without alternator.

Ive not had to disconnect power from my USB, but I understand some do. what happens if you just disconnect the PC from Speeduino?
By JuhoVirkkala
It worked after i disconnected the altenator. But i had to make sure it was the cause i connected it back. Problem returned, but it wont go away anymore. Not spinning altenator cant cause much issues... Atleast i think so? But now there is not anythibg altenator related. Car wont start either laptop connected or disconnected..
By dazq
The developer of the core4 has just confirmed it should be set to
DIY-EFI CORE4 v1.0.
As board type.
By JuhoVirkkala
Okay interesting... Have to try that... Tried but i try again. How should i get 6cyl sequential with that? I mean it wont run sequential, but i try to switch that and hope... Ill get back to this when i get to the car... I have tried to get in touch with pazi about this problem, but he is m.i.a...
By JuhoVirkkala
Pazi said it should be done manually. I followed the steps, but not even sure anymore if i dont anything right. This is so messy... I have worked with ecumaster and maxxecu before, so you can understand im kinda losing my shit here.

How about if we do this like this, that i access some of you more skilled persons to my computer and internet and you check what is wrong? Im happy to pay for the effort. I have lost so much tim with this problem im getting super tired because i dont understand all of these backend things....

Would that work?

Let me give more context. I'm trying to replace t[…]

Sorry, i just realized one thing: The 25 degrees […]

Hi y'all, I want to add a new 3-D table for Inj[…]

Yes as mentioned its 114 degrees, most older (rece[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?