Any strange behaviour, crashing issues etc, post them here! Problems compiling the firmware should go in the General support section rather than here
By Jack Philpott
I've tried the using hardware test page and simulating crank/cam signals using Ardu-Stim. In both cases, the injector outputs look reasonable but the spark pins don't do anything.

I initially observed the spark LEDs on the 0.4.4b but there was nothing. So I unplugged the MEGA and used a scope to look at pins 38, 40, 50 and 52 but they just seem to float at about ground with the usual mains noise.

I've uploaded firmware using Speedy Loader and by compiling the latest stable March 2021 release from source but same result.

I uploaded a simple Arduino blink sketch to verify that I hadn't fried the pins somehow, and I haven't (0.4.4b spark LEDs worked too).

The only thing I can think of it that the micro on my Chinese Mega says ATMEGA2560 16U-TH. I assumed this was just a packaging difference but Google doesn't come up with much for it and I can't find it specifically in the datasheet. Could it be a pin definition issue?

I don't really know what else to say, no one seems to have had this issue so I must be doing something stupid!

Cheers
By Jack Philpott
I was being stupid!
Just realized I was using the Miata PNP tune which must use different pins.
Just tried the normal base tune and it works perfectly!

nice first of all, i read all that crap months a[…]

I rewired a few grounds and tested the TPS and rel[…]

Thanks, car runs great now !!! Going to drift even[…]

sauver moteur v8

bonsoir je m appel jean marie et j habite en Franc[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?