Any strange behaviour, crashing issues etc, post them here! Problems compiling the firmware should go in the General support section rather than here
By Experion
Hello everyone,

Ive been running speeduino now for a few weeks and it runs great :)
today i installed a clutch switch, that grounds the launch in pin when the clutch disengages(pressing down on the clutch pedal)
the use for this is of course launch control and flatshift. i like both of these but i think my main priority is flatshift.
however it doesnt seem to do what i want it to.
launch control works exactly how i would expect, it only activates when rpm is below 2000(the default), the switch is activated and tps is above 80%(the default i think).

when i also turn on flatshift it does the exact oposite of what i want, it activates above 2000 rpm but also when i activate the switch before that. it also activates at any TPS% which is also realy annoying since when i just accelerate normaly it always activates. I kinda assume it would only activate above the same TPS% as launch control
It also makes launch control not work since it always limits it before it would get to that rpm which also sucks
and finaly, the fixed timing amount doesnt seem to work with flatshift (it does work with launch control)

to me it would also be usefull if the flatshift rpm drops a set amount below the rpm it gets activated at but that doesnt seem to be the intended behaviour.

ive just disabled flatshift for now but i hope there is a fix for all of this :)

Note: im not using the latest firmware but the previous version, i didnt see any flatshift related bugfixes so i assume it doesnt matter, il be updating soon anyways.

-Gary
By theonewithin
You need to post your tune and a log

No one can help without those 2.

Tune at minimum. The one you are having issues with.

It will 99% be incorrect setting used.
Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

I checked and my sensor is not loose. Trigger whee[…]

It looks like you have a fuel supply issue. readin[…]

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?