Any strange behaviour, crashing issues etc, post them here! Problems compiling the firmware should go in the General support section rather than here
By tuxit09
Hello there. Trying to get current release speeduino connected to current release shadowdash. I have contacted efiAnalytics awaiting a response. But here is a log from the application.
Attachments
(5.65 KiB) Downloaded 275 times
By noisymime
Looks like ShadowDash hasn't been updated to support some of the newer features of TunerStudio. I know EFIAnalytics have been working on a major new ShadowDash release, but not sure where it's at.

There's not really much I can do unfortuantely as the newer firmware releases rely upon these newer TS features.
By PSIG
Cool! Can you help others in the future by posting the instructions, so they can get it right here? Thanks for helping!
By Turbojim69
Here is there reply I haven't gotten it to work but I'm close lol.....
The issue is that newer firmware versions are using newer ini functions which require a newer software version. However in the case of Shadow Dash though it does not use these newer ini functions so the answer is to reduce the ini spec version number so that Shadow Dash will not reject the ini file.

First make a copy of the ini file TunerStudio is using then open the copied ini file on your PC in a text editor and look for iniSpecVersion = 3.xx and change it to 3.50 then save the file. This will only be for use in Shadow Dash not TunerStudio! After editing it try loading it manually in the projectCfg folder while Shadow Dash is fully closed. It will be located at Shadow Dash MS >> Your Firmware Family (project name) >> projectCfg .

I must have misunderstood what "after few[…]

I've been away from playing cars for a few weeks, […]

I uploaded logs and last tune and dyno plots look[…]

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?