Any strange behaviour, crashing issues etc, post them here! Problems compiling the firmware should go in the General support section rather than here
By turbodog
Hi. I am struggling to get SD to log from my my Speeduino. When I connect via bluetooth, I have to do the 'one time setup' every time. It does not find the speeduino ECU definition. I copied speeduino.ini from my laptop project folder to android 'downloads'. If I browse to it, SD seems happy. If I go to the shadowdash folder as mentioned above, I do not have the "your firmware family (project name)" folder, so no projectCFG folder either. Can someone show me an example of the "your firmware family (project name)" folder actual name for a speeduino project? Maybe I can copy that folder over from my laptop Tunerstudio folder??

OK, so if I (every time) browse to the ini, SD seems happy... but the 'start logging' button is greyed out. If I click the rightmost icon at the top of the screen, the status bar says "starting data log". But it freezes there. data rate is zero, records logged is zero. I can't seem to get past this point. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks for the confirmation of the board option! […]

My approach in this situation is to determine if[…]

Can't find Schottky Diode

Hello, I want to build a V0.3 board. I found all t[…]

Retaining the stock ignition system adds a little […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?