Any strange behaviour, crashing issues etc, post them here! Problems compiling the firmware should go in the General support section rather than here
By Landy 87
I am having a bit of trouble while upload the most recent firmware. I have already checked the board settings, port locations, and tried using speedy loader but I am receiving the following error message:

Arduino: 1.8.10 (Mac OS X), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Mega or Mega 2560, ATmega2560 (Mega 2560)"

Sketch uses 156622 bytes (61%) of program storage space. Maximum is 253952 bytes.
Global variables use 5386 bytes (65%) of dynamic memory, leaving 2806 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 8192 bytes.
avrdude: stk500v2_ReceiveMessage(): timeout
avrdude: stk500v2_getsync(): timeout communicating with programmer
An error occurred while uploading the sketch

Any Advice?
By LPG2CV
To me, that sounds like your not on the port you think you are. Or, you haven't connected speed via USB.
By CEK Garage
I got a similar error that I traced back to my reset jumper. If you have a reset jumper wire, try disconnecting it for the upload. I eventually changed the pin I was using for the reset and the issues went away.

Hope that helps
By ric355
Make sure you don't have Tuner Studio running at the same time. Also make sure you don't have any bluetooth module on the serial0 port, as this is the same port as the USB one.
By Landy 87
Thanks guys for your input, I have tried all of the suggestions to include complete reinstall of firmware and programs and still no joy. I forgot to mention that I am attempting this while running MAC OS. I don't think it would matter too much ,I have done many Arduino projects before while utilizing an MAC OS. Could this be a factor ?
By PSIG
As you've loaded Arduinos before, I would confirm communication with Arduino IDE serial monitor or a serial terminal first. Be sure it's set for 115200 bps, and enter "?" or "Q" or "S", etc. Speeduino should reply with info on your terminal screen. If you have that, and your IDE board settings are good, and compiling went well, it should load like any other Arduino. :?

David
By flagoworld
I experienced this today.

I disconnected the MEGA from the speeduino board and then it was able to install the firmware properly... Did you try that?

Always going to be one, I have completed 3 convers[…]

Do i have to do something in arduino software ? i […]

STM32 development

Not yet, I have been too busy to look into it but […]

Hola a todos Actualizo!!! Me es grato comunicaros[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?