For anything related to these forums itself including moderation, suggestions, artwork etc.
By cx500tc
It took about 15 refresh and waiting for response cycles to get here, to post my reply.... :cry:

Well, at least I know it's not just me having problems. Perhaps the webhost is getting a DDOS attack or something?
By klotzy_550
Can Confirm, painfully slow. I would have posted earlier but it was too slow, appears to be better now for me.
By cx500tc
klotzy_550 wrote:Can Confirm, painfully slow. I would have posted earlier but it was too slow, appears to be better now for me.
I agree; it's a bit better now. But it's still hit and miss. Might get a page back on the first click, or might take a dozen or so refresh to get the page.
By cx500tc
noisymime wrote:Yeah, I reported it to my hosting provider about 6 hours ago. They have confirmed the problem and we're looking into it
Cool.... :ugeek:

Hard to tell sometimes about where the issue is. It might be the webserver or might be on the back-end database server.
cx500tc wrote:
noisymime wrote:Yeah, I reported it to my hosting provider about 6 hours ago. They have confirmed the problem and we're looking into it
Cool.... :ugeek:

Hard to tell sometimes about where the issue is. It might be the webserver or might be on the back-end database server.
or a router/link somewhere in between his provider and the net...
By noisymime
I think it was likely something on this particular server. I have another VPS with the same provider that is on a different physical host and it has been running fine.

Seems a lot better now, I'll check their ticket when I actually get up and see what happened

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?