For anything related to these forums itself including moderation, suggestions, artwork etc.
By cx500tc
Old Grey wrote:I don't need a contest because I hate, no loooath - Seinfeld ref 8-) -, the old one.
Never did care much for Seinfeld. Kramer was the highlight of things, and Julia-Louise Dreyfus was easy to look at.
Then again, I like dill pickles but can't stand the sweet pickles. ;)
By Old Grey
I was just thinking about what you would want the logo to conjure at first look, and it would have to be something auto (car, piston, tacho) and something Arduino (infinity). I'm not a fan of their infinity logo, so I would prefer a stripped down version with just the infinity and without the "+" "-" or name. I know we aren't supposed to use the actual name, but are we allowed to use the Ard infinity.
By PSIG
The infinity symbol or character is in the Public Domain, however, using trademarked similarities to the basic symbol that are substantially similar would be bad. While I do not claim to be a trademark expert, in the example of the Ard mark, duplicating the + and - symbols within the infinity would probably make it substantially similar. Otherwise, using the public domain infinity or your original modification of it should be fine. From what I've seen, the overt use of a similar symbol is dangerous if the intent is to trick or deceive customers of a similar product - e.g., a round green and white logo on a coffee shop that is not Starbucks. ;) Just opinion by observation.

David
By flat4power
Old Grey wrote:I was just thinking about what you would want the logo to conjure at first look, and it would have to be something auto (car, piston, tacho) and something Arduino (infinity). I'm not a fan of their infinity logo, so I would prefer a stripped down version with just the infinity and without the "+" "-" or name. I know we aren't supposed to use the actual name, but are we allowed to use the Ard infinity.
+1
I wait for a logo with an automotiv part like piston, tacho, crankshaft ... and a symbol for arduino like a chip atmega trace of pcb routing ...

I uploaded logs and last tune and dyno plots look[…]

you could set 'skip revolutions' to 3, then it wou[…]

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?